10 Screenshots

About This File

Well its been a long 9 month journey I'm at the end of my pregnancy.  I can't believe how much I have grown this past 9 months. I LOVE ❤️ how round my big belly is. I'm really gonna miss being pregnant. In this video you can literally see how happy and confident I am with my Weigh gain. I feel so big and beautiful. I guess I picked the 🥰 perfect name for myself. ha ha ha. 

Watch me as I do my last Pregnancy photo shoot of my pregnancy. You Don't wanna miss this.

In the video I will model my last maternity dress before I go to deliver. I have really stretched this dress out it seriously shows all my curves, dimples and cellulite.

I SERIOUSLY AM SO SEXY I ALREADY WANT TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN, I MISS MY BELLY AND HOW MASSIVE I WAS. 

I really hope you enjoy my last modeling photo shoot I did. 

*no audio* 

Edited by Big&BeautifulCoco

Other Files from Big&BeautifulCoco

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DanteSparda45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Short, simple, silent, but all around an amazing video. And i love how you're barefoot and showing your bump from all sides. Barefoot & pregnant, best look ever lol.

Response from the author:

Awwww thank you so much I do appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I justed loved how much that dress stretched over my big belly. 

Link to review