5 Screenshots

About This File

You will love how big my booty has gotten! Look at my voluptuous ass! It will hypnotize you, you will want it on your face and body. Worship me! Worship this jiggling piece of booty meat!

Breathing heavily, dripping with sweat, ass bigger than ever!

Wiggling it back and forth, smacking it, pressing on it so you can see how soft it really is. Also a beautiful view of my delicious back rolls folding over my suit straps.

I bounce my ass multiple times off a tiny stool, it shakes the ground it is SO BIG!

Please rate and comment ❤️ 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love Kat and she looks amazing in this. I would have given it 5 stars, but I just do not care for videos shot in that limited vertical perspective. The best moments are dulled when half of her disappears from the screen. That being said, she's huge and beautiful in this so, recommended.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your reply!  I will keep that in mind for the next booty worship and on coming videos :)

Link to review
Gregleg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fun video! I was wondering why you didn’t wear the same outfit as the last booty worship, but then it occurred to me that you probably outgrew it ;) 

Response from the author:

I had recently bought this outfit and it was already a bit small on me so I thought it would show a lot of my yummy rolls :) I DO plan on wearing the grey one again, just you wait ;)

Link to review