6 Screenshots

About This File

My feedee dreams have come true and I am dating an amazing feeder who loves to keep me fat and happy. He always makes sure that I eat more and stay growing for us. When I miss him, I eat even MORE to cope with it. This relationship is making me fucking FAT. Watch me riding my hot, fit boyfriend…crushing him with my enormous fat body that I’ve grown for you all this year. It sure does feel very different being ontop of someone at this size than it used to when I was skinny. I love pinning him down with all my weight. He rubs, jiggles, pats, and slaps my full fat belly. Listen to me giggle and moan as it turns me on…. I love being fat for all of you. 

If you guys like this, there will be much more feedee/feeder content to come! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gif & preview have large watermark, video does not. 

All Rights Reserved. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer Challenge - FREE Video Giveaway

My favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ Promotion resets after next video is uploaded.

Congrats @shmedly45 and @Kool3deaf - loved your reviews on my last clip, so you get this one for free!  

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

saidence42

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I highly recommend this video. It's exactly as advertised plus she has one of the cutest voices I've heard.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love!! ❤️ 

Link to review
shmedly45

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! A little jealous that someone is able to intimately feed such a beautiful woman. But if it will help that belly grow, how can you not support it. Worth a watch as Casey rides on her man in a few sexy positions. Now the feeding will be sent into overdrive!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Damn! This is sexy! Casey is so giggly and perfect! 😍

Link to review