#37 [POV] Force Feeding: 4000+ Calories Chocolate Cake and Milk! + Body Play POV

$11.95

(3 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

MY FIRST POV VIDEO! 😍

A feeder forced me to eat more than I thought I could ever could... 

image.thumb.jpeg.392c8ea065b20d55235c34b3760548d3.jpeg

My stomach is growing so much!

I get hungry more and faster each day!!

I am sure I will reach my second weight gain goal!

MY WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY

#01 - #02 - #03 - #04 - #05 - #06 - #07 - #08 - #09 - #10 - #11 - #12 - #13 - #14 - #15 - #16 - #17 - #18 - #19 - #20 - #21 - #22 - #23 - #24 - #25 - #26 - #27 - #28 - #29 - #30 - #31 - #32 - #33 - #34 - #35 - #36LATEST VIDEO 

2ND WEIGHT GAIN GOAL: 110 KG (BEFORE JULY 2023) 

XX 💋

Edited by Ysabel27 - YsaLopezPeru

Other Files from Ysabel27-Peru

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Carcer89

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you’ve ever bought a clip from Ysabel27 before, you know what you are guaranteed: a good length clip, dedicated stuffing and some excellent views of an incredible body, This has to be one of her best vids yet.

A great feeder POV, you’ll get to watch her get progressively more stuffed until her belly looks so absolutely packed and round that you wouldn’t think that she could fit any more in. Spoilers: she does. At this rate, she’ll have to raise her weight gain goal.

If you like messy feedings, jiggling fat bodies, and POV – this is the clip for you.

I must also compliment  Ysabel27’s lovely accent and voice. I hope she enjoyed the process of making this film as much as we enjoy watching it.

Link to review
RirisDoomed

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm so proud of you dear ysabel, that feeder who fed you is so lucky, you must be so close of 110kg at this rate, you'll get it before July, you're amazing, the content gets better as your belly grows 🥰🥰 @Ysabel27

Never stop 🥰 make your dreams come true and never give up

Link to review
YoureSoHot

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Holy cow, ysabel is stuffed rounder in this than I recall ever seeing her. Mouthful after mouthful she grows and told her feeder how she can't take another bite but somehow forces tons down 😈 really hot video. This video and the chocolate ice cream funnel are her most bloated, round (huge) bellied stuffings I've seen so far. What a greedy greedy pigg

Link to review