2 Screenshots

About This File

I HAVE NEVER DONE A VIDEO LIKE THIS EVER !!!! ❤️ 

This is the first time I have ever made a reaction video! and not just any reaction video ! a reaction video to my first ever video that anyone ever saw me in! IT was before I knew about this community or the life I would have had! If your a fan of my content this is a must have ! 

Not only do I react but I still have the original shirt ! and guess what? IT DOES NOT FIT ! and it looooks soo hott

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

markkuu

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

great video, was funny seeing you talk about how fat you were in the old video and then cutting to you now

Link to review
DanteSparda45

6 of 9 members found this review helpful 6 / 9 members

Honestly, best video i ever bought. The reaction part gave us a glimpse into the past, which was funny and cringe as hell, and i loved how Kayla explained all the things Younger Kayla was saying and gave her own critiques on everything, word salad and all lol. Now, the shirt part was fun to watch. It technically still fits lol. And it makes for a good impromptu bra haha, thanks to the stretchy material.

Best $20 i ever spent and to the user who said its a waste of money, you're wrong. This is one of the best videos Kayla has made, even if food is nowhere to be seen in the video, and she is one of the best models I've known.

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

I liked ! ❤️it !!!! Because when you are  talking ,,,about it ,,,in full detail when you first got started in this community ,,,which really shows off !!!! 😯❤️💕💕just how you are really! really !!!! Loving your body 🥰😚❤️💕💕,,,& being very confident about it !,,,& how much you are growing !!!! now !!!! ,,,,& how stunning !!!! & FAT !!!! You are constantly !!!! getting!!!! It’s just gorgeous!!!!  to see all of the transformations !!!! ,,,,before & NOW !!!!& ,,, The way that you are gaining !so beautifully !!!!,,😚❤️🌈🌈🌈as you continue on ,,,your weight gaining journey ,,& especially how much you love food !!!! 🍔🌭🍕🍟🌮🥧🍧🍿🍨🍦🥤🥤🥤& the reaction of showing your very first video  & how a little chubby that you used too be ,,,& WOW !!!!!  ,,,,,, & Today you have accomplished on all of your weight gaining !!!! goals !!!!,,,from way back in all of these years,,, it looks Absolutely 💯 % Amazing!!!! To see you this FAT !!!! Now !!!!  ,,,,& now you are saving the best!!!!  for last !!!! In this video,,,,& how extremely !!!! you have outgrown that shirt 👕 we’re you just continue too pull it down !!!!,,, that even barely !covers !up your big !!!! FAT !!!! Gorgeous!!!!  growing !!!! GUT !!!! As it continues!!!!  too bounce!!!! & jiggle !!!! ,,,& What an awesome !!!! looking!!!! attraction !!!!😍🌈😍🌈🌈🌈😍🌈 it really is!!!! & ,,,Causing my eyes 👀❤️💖 too continue !!!! too sparkle 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😚😚😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 this video is so good!!!!  & very!!!!  well done professional !!!! 🥰😚🥰😚🥰😚🥰😚🥰😚🥰🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Supeiro

4 of 19 members found this review helpful 4 / 19 members

Honestly… waste of money

Response from the author:

I am sorry you did not like it, this is more worth for those fans of old kayla. Is there something else you might like to see from me or something I can do better? :)

Link to review