Q&A and ice cream :)

$9

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Some questions I’ve been being asked are finally answered and some facts about me , finished with some yummy ice cream  sorry If im awkward but I wanted to chit chat 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

I enjoyed learning more about her. She talks about her body goals and much more! She is very cute too 😊

Link to review

Really enjoyed hearing your responses to the questions. I hope that your gaining goal, whatever it may be, is not gonna be reached for a long time because I really enjoy your sexy voice and curves and adorable face. Id love to know about what video games you enjoy playing. Keep improving and growing in more ways than one 😉.

Btw, I like your belly, but Ive always been more of an ass man, so I hope that continues to grow nice big and soft too like your belly :). I hope you also continue to show it off in vids 

Link to review
Guest Wholelottagangshit

It seems like you get more and more comfortable behind the camera each video. As for future videos a stuffing video would be so amazing

Link to review
Guest JamesGa8

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow chinky😘 your seriously my dream girl! I like all of your vids and can't wait to see you get fat, that belly is gunna get outta control.

Link to review