I'm Getting SOO Fat + Trying on Jeans I've Outgrown

$7

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Pants Try-On | Cellulite | Fat Chat 

Just a year ago I bought all 3 of jeans specifically because they were baggy and now they're so tight, I can't even button them! I've turned into a true piggy thanks to all the new weight I have gained over the previous year. Just trying on clothes is such an exhausting task now!

follow me ~ chat with me ~ more of me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Edited by whismic

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Meepher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whismic is great at what she does and this clothes video is no exception. She struggles and squeezes and bounces into pairs of jeans and tries her hardest to fit into them!

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Couldn’t recommend this video enough! Her love handles are looking bigger and chubbier than ever as she tries 3 pairs of once roomy pants that are an absolute struggle to get over her hips…some don’t even make it and one pair buttons after a huge struggle leaving her incredibly breathless. Would love to see more content like this as she continues to pack on the pounds!!!

Link to review