1 Screenshot

About This File

In this, you can see part of my face down to my thighs. Boobs spilling out of my tiny bra. Nice variety of burps here- some mid-sized, some huge, a few gurgles / belly noises precede some burps, a few (first 2 minutes and a couple here and there) closed mouth burps, etc. Thicccc and half naked in this not-quite 14-minute comp. Plenty of moans/sighs.

Edited by Bre Bre

Other Files from Bre Bre

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Derch

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I never write reviews but I had to for this one. Got absolutely spoiled getting to watch Bre's big belly for this amount of time, she rubs, jiggles, and slaps it throughout the video. Her burping was incredible, every type you could imagine, close up, gurgly, closed mouth, and she would keep drinking to have an endless supply of gas. Could definitely see how much relief she was getting after letting so much out. Wish I could give this more than 5 stars, just incredible to watch and thoroughly recommend.

Response from the author:

😍😍😍😍 thank you!

Link to review
Hicburplover22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very amazing round belly. The video has a crazy amount of good burps for any belching fans out there. They are seriously out of control here. Each burp has an amazing buildup to them but they are edited in a good way where there is very little downtime in between each belch. A lot of good satisfied moans and really good upclose and personal burps. I love it so much!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 💕

Link to review