8 Screenshots

About This File

A fresh new weigh in has arrived! Casey starts off standing in the mirror to give you a full length standing view of her recent gains. She reflects a bit on the past few weeks and how she's feeling in her ever-changing body. As she's standing and talking, photos from when she was skinny/a small fat start cycling through the screen for an on-screen comparison. Then she waddles over to the scale, which she can barely see over her massive gut 😏

After her weigh in she sits down with you guys to talk about what's coming next and her goal for the next month. Casey's never really focused on short term goals but since March is such a special month (details in video) she REALLY wants to push herself to hit a certain number and she's going to track it for you guys. See ya in a month for the next one to compare!

---------------------------------

Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out some of my favorite videos ❤️

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I’m soooo late to review this one, and half of me feels bad for Casey, because I know her weight isn’t where she wants it to be, but so few people get to step on a scale and see the number 800. She’s actually lost a tiny little bit of weight but she looks fantastic in this one! Her tits look humongous, her belly is it’s usual legendary self, and in a fun little twist, her jeans are so tight that you can see her amazing fat little FUPA the whole video, so l while the numbers don’t lie, there’s no denying that Casey looks as good as she ever has. Video is interspersed with images of skinny fit Casey, reminding us how hard she works for us and for herself, and how far she’s come. It’s so clear that She literally has to fight her body to gain weight, which is just incredible to think about. I mean, the girl is literally chugging melted butter these days. I’m just in awe of how far she has come,  her desire to plump up, and how far she’s willing to go. Just a feeder’s dream girl

Link to review
Bauer88

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This weigh in from Casey is so hot!! She looks bigger than ever standing in the mirror and love the full body shots. It's hot how she can barely read the scale under her gut. I appreciate you honesty with your fans and I think you will have no problem hitting your goal next month. Keep eating!!!

Link to review
Tastic1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Curvage Casey has been working hard to get soft. She has been stuffing her self to bursting point day after day, and now wants to fill us in on how she is filling out. Sure she has had some recent set backs and a temporary shift in focus to her multiple businesses but this girl is serious about becoming as round as possible. Expect to see massive new highs this year!

Link to review
Snowman123

What a great update! Casey shows herself off In clothes in the mirror and looks might sexy doing it. Weight reveal is always great and really excited for the next month! 

Link to review
meon

Awesome video!!! 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for the review ❤️ means a lot!

Link to review