5 Screenshots

About This File

Dani has gotten SOOO gassy since getting pregnant- and she's eager to show you in this new clip, where she chugs down three bottles of soda and binges on chips and chocolate donuts.

Dani gets absolutely MASSIVE in this clip, bloating herself with lots of sugary carbonated soda and snacks. "Soda has been like, my biggest craving!" She giggles as she sucks down orange soda and Sprite and belches like a pig. "Especially these ones, like oh my god."

Her gut swells further and further into her lap as she chugs down more sugar and stuffs her face. She has loud, bassy burps, prodding her navel and her upper belly to release her ripples of gas, and moans in discomfort as she pushes herself to her limit.

By the end of this video she is HUGE, so huge the zipper on her underwear has come completely undone. 

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mrilovefatwomen

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh my god the burps are SO LOUD AND ORGASMIC I really really enjoyed this. Even if u don't like preggos this Clip is worth it just for the loud bass burps. She talks about how she can't get enough soda which is sexy because she's a greedy belching pig stuffing donuts and chips in her face and chugging soda the whole time. Almost constant burps. 10/10

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for such a thorough review!!

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy. Shit... 🥵 If there was an Olympic Sport for belching, Dani would win the Gold every single time because I don't think anybody can come close to belching like her! Of course you know Dani really looks insanely beautiful and irresistibly sexy in anything. Even if it's just a bra and panties, which I really love this set! The very first belch in this video sets the tone for how powerful her burps will be throughout this video. I'm not kidding her belches at this point seem like a super power! 😍 You can definitely tell her pregnancy cravings are in full swing with how many snacks she munches on. Belch after belch I just keep getting more turned on!! 🥵 I absolutely loved how loud & wet a burp sounded right after she finished off the Fanta. Who doesn't love this belching piggy who just constantly moans and is always out of breath because I sure as hell do!! Thank you so very much for showing off your burping talent Dani, and I hope there's more burps brewing in that gigantic belly of yours!!! 😊❤️

What an amazing review! Thank you so much for supporting me and taking the time to review 🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍 and I'm so glad my burps turned you on as much as they do me ;)

Link to review
chubnubs11

All I have to say is WOW!! This is a great and very sexy burping vid! Dani knocks it out of the park like always!! The burps are very deep and sexy! Dani gets very bloated by the end of this video! And everything is spilling out! I can't wait to see how big dani gets by the end of this pregnancy Dani is already looking huge and very sexy! There are so many burps throughout the clip! It was so sexy I couldnt get halfway through without having to take a break! Highly recommend

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Doesn't it great feeling happily bloated with the stuff your Zipper seems to agree buy it!

Being happily bloated is my favorite feeling!!!

Link to review