6 Screenshots

About This File

I've done a couple of sumo wrestling clips in the past, but now that I'm at my heaviest ever I've been asked to revisit the concept! I'm a little concerned, though -- this is the most out of shape I've ever been! I've been tasked to do some sumo squats and sumo side kicks, which seems easy enough. But once I get started I realize just how hard it is to move my heavy body now. I can't kick as high as I expected and the squats are so hard! My back even starts to hurt halfway through, it's like my body is loudly protesting all of the exercise I'm putting it through! But even so, I push through the pain and give it my best shot -- even if it is pretty pathetic. You get to see a ton of different angles as I kick and squat, and you can hear me getting super out of breath the whole time. Finally, I just can't take it anymore. I give up and sit on the ground in defeat. I've gotten so fat and unfit, and this definitely was an eye opener to just how far I've fallen. I used to be a jock, and now a couple of squats has turned me into a wheezing sweaty mess. Oh well, I think I'll just keep avoiding exercise since it makes me so tired! 

A fitness based sumo wrestling training clip that really shows off just how out of shape I am at my heaviest ever. This was a custom request and sequel to my past sumo wrestling clips!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

danjamsmith

I don’t know what’s sexier. Watching a fatty get out of breath, groaning, and moaning to do simple movements or the sound of the floor creaking and screaming for help trying to hold up the ever growing fat ass on top. Watching wood break wood and break a sweat is always something to enjoy I recommend watching this if you like seeing a fatty struggle from their own consequences of gluttony 

Link to review