Immobile For The Holidays

$8.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

The holiday's are almost here in just a few months and you know what that means...so much food! Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cake, cookies, pie, mmmm, so many yummy things to stuff myself with. It makes me hungry just thinking about it. I know you want me for Christmas...you want to feed me and stuff me up real good. But I know what the best gift for Christmas is...to be completely immobile for you. Listen to me talk about my favorite fantasy - being stuffed and so massive I can't move, all for you on Christmas day. I play with my big belly in this video too. 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to see all of my clips!

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really nice video where she talks about what she looks forward to eating for the holidays and about how she wants to be so stuffed that you have to bring her food to her bedside. She also plays with her ample belly and booty. Really love hearing how much of a greedy girl you can be. Since this was over a year ago, would love to see how these bra and panties fit now ;)🐷🐷🐷

Link to review
Irving

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very good video that plays towards a large part of the fetish side of heavier gals. Audio quality is decent but passable.

Link to review