8 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
Fat Fitness Coach Roleplay | Oblivious to Weight Gain | Fupa | Out of Breath

You hired a new fitness coach and today is your first workout together! But wait... Does she even realize how fat she is?! What kind of workout is this gonna be if your fitness coach is THIS out of shape? And why does she not care? How did she not notice that muffin top spilling over those tight black shorts when she left the house this morning? Is she seriously going to conduct the entire workout like this? She can barely keep up..

Regardless, she is pretty assertive and seems to know a lot of different exercises despite how often she has to stop to gasp for air between reps and stop to desperately chug water... But y'know what? This fatso isn't all that bad at coaching after all and watching the fat ripple across her body is motivation to push harder... You are going to have to ask for you can make her your permanent coach if this is how each session is going to be.

follow me ~ chat with me~ more of me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.