Thick girl tipsy and ripping tights, grew to size C

$3.99

(3 reviews)

21 Screenshots

About This File

Maybe a little too many beers, I am VERY tipsy in this video. I sensually dance, loving my curves but a little nervous. I talk a bit but you can tell I am soooo shy and I don't do this often, this is my first encounter describing what it's like to gain weight after moving up an ENTIRE size in my new tights then ripping them to shreds with my fat stomach, huge ass and thick thighs... I know if my family saw me now compared to a few years ago their jaws would drop. I am bigger than I ever imagined and I am still growing.... I am getting so fat!!

Other Files from Cassandra Craves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mbh7311

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Best video yet! Your talking is one of the best parts 

Response from the author:

Thank you! Ill be doing more talking in the future if i am not too busy stuffing food in my mouth and guzzling down drinks ❤️

Link to review
Guest Fox777

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you have ever fantasized about curvy women, this video is a must-have. Cassandra struggles to put on her tights now too tight after she obviously gained weight. She dances sensually and reveals her pretty curves.

Link to review