Shower Funnel Bloat

$10

(0 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome, friends, to another bloating video~ I’m in desperate need of a shower, so why not have some fun with it? I’ve got a nice, long funnel ready, and a perfectly tight bikini ready to squeeze myself into, just for you! With my microphone hooked up to record every single sound coming from my eager, greedy tummy, I quickly get started guzzling down from the funnel.

Watch as I slowly pour drink after fizzy drink down the funnel & into my throat; listen to my stomach slowly groan and churn as it slowly fills up more and more. Belches & gurgles galore surround me as I enjoy filling and overfilling my stomach until it’s quite practically fit to burst.

Over 35 fizzy-filled minutes awaits in this clip. Come see me get big, really big, and have fun as I show off my ever-expanding tummy for you! Join in the fun, and watch as I bloat myself to my heart’s content~

Shower Bloat thumbnail.png

Edited by ThatOneAmy
add description/graphic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.