Bloat on the Balcony

$12

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

It’s such a nice day out today; why don’t we relax on the patio? I’m wearing a skin-tight grey dress, perfectly showing off every curve along my body. I’ve brought some fizzy drinks & smokables to relax and de-stress. But, as we all know, selters + me = a fun, tum-filled time. 

Come join me, as I slowly kick back and sip down drink after drink. The dress slowly stretches and tightens around my middle as my belly slowly begins to fill out my lap. Tummy expanding, I enjoy the clear weather, letting myself grow and relax to my heart’s content. 

Eventually, I stumble my way back inside, a bit taken aback by my much more bloated form. Watch me slowly rub and fondle my now rounder stomach, taking in the expansive mood that I seem to be stuck in today.

Over 50 minutes of form-fitting clothing, belly bloating, and simple, relaxing fun await in this clip! 

Won’t you join me and watch my tummy expand as I kick back and relax under the clear skies? You won’t want to miss watching my belly curve further and further outward while I burp and stretch along the way.

30CFFD66-1204-48AD-A4A6-C04F28212FBC.png

Edited by ThatOneAmy
Add description

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.