4 Screenshots

About This File

After a long day at work, you come home to the best possible treat, your unbelievably fat wife. She's quite the prize, and she loves the arrangement the two of you have. She sits at home on her fat ass all day, getting even fatter at your discretion, and in return, you provide everything else for her. She's quite the trophy wife, but not one that cooks or keeps the house clean. She knows she lucked out, she doesn't have many skills besides eating....anyways today shes got an extra special piece of lingerie she wanted to show you. 

It's new and highlights all her best assets....yet somehow she's already bursting out of it, and her FUPA is barely contained. She spends some time recapping her day, asking you about yours, and of course, snacking. She isn't like other wives concerned with keeping their figures for their spouses. She's focused on growing her fat belly, which already sticks out so much further than her G-cup breasts. At any rate, she gets bored and begins slowly stripping off what little lingerie she's wearing. Her massive belly covers her underwear making her look practically naked except for her pasties. She certainly has been holding up her end of the deal. She has one less ask of you, a new stove! She's getting too fat for the current one, her fat belly keeps knocking into all the knobs, so much so you can even see her belly accidently turn on a burner as it grazes past! Talk about fat! Reward your trophy wife with some takeout, since clearly, she's in no shape to cook! 

Clip features: gfe roleplay, bimbo, stripping, pov of belly shots,

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

Omg, this video is AMAZING!! 

I first bought some of @FattyFreya's videos back in the summer of 2019.  She was fantastic then, and she's simply got better and better over the years.  When she retired last year, I was really sad - but now she's back, and she's looking more beautiful than ever before.

This video presents her in absolute peak form.  She's in absolute tip-top condition.  There's everything you want to see from a BBW here: super-pretty face, round shoulders, heavy breasts, huge belly, curvy arms, glorious side-rolls, and thick legs.  Heaven!  And it's all showcased by THAT OUTFIT!  Oh my goodness, doesn't it look good on her?  She's a living, breathing work of art!

I find that increasingly I'm drawn to the personalities and attitudes of models.  I'm never ever going to get into a model who eats in silence, never speaks, and who plays crappy music in the background.  Sorry, but it just ain't gonna happen, no matter how good you look.

But Freya oozes personality, charm, and charisma!

The roleplay here is sooooo good.  The lovely Freya is your stay-at-home trophy wife, who lounges around eating while you go out to finance her lifestyle.  There's a touch of brattiness to her, and a whole lot of adorable cuteness!  She bounces around attentively as she snacks and generally acts like a big beautiful bimbo-gainer-wife, who wants to show off all the time and grow huge for you.

I loved the bit where Freya asks if you want to show her off to your work-colleagues.  I can't explain why, but I found this so freaking hot.  I love the idea of proudly showing off a great big gf or wife!

The exploration of how her tight-fitting straps DISAPPEAR into her beautiful, soft rolls was awesome!  Yes, yes, yes, and yes.  So much back fat.  And when she bends over... oh wow - it's good to be alive!

And the part where she complains about needing a new stove, because she's as wide as the one she's got - oooof - so damn sexy!

I really hope Freya turns this into a series!  If you read this Freya, how about "Big Fat Trophy Wife 2" where you stuff your face, while talking about how it went when the hubby took you to the office party?

Great vid, stunning woman, totally entertaining!

Link to review