Chinese Food Stuffing! 🥡

$3.99

(4 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Highly requested stuffing clip!! 

Soooo I have been a greedy piggy and have ordered enough Chinese Food for a family of 8!! Come and watch me stuff my face whilst washing it down with lots of sprite to the point of being uncomfortably full, I really did as well as I could!!…I felt like I was going to explode!! 🐷 

Also, I cannot believe how HUGE I look from this angle!! What have I done to myself 😱

Lots of your favourite fat chat, burping, belches, messy eating, hiccups and more!!

I don’t think I’ve ever felt my belly get as big as it did during this, it’s such a HOT feeling and it’s only going to get bigger the more I keep stuffing myself like a true piggy🫢🐷🥵🥵🥵 

SO EXCITED for you to see this!! ❤️🐷

Love Kate x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

norge

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

another great stuffing! you're getting huge and looking better with every vid.

love the single hiccups from being so full - hoping to see a full blown case some time

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 💙🥰

Link to review
Kevinmorad

Need I say anything? besides making my day a better one! :D 

Haha😂😁 Aww thank you so much! And thank you for the support as always🥰💙

Link to review
Jorin85

This was great! It starts off with Kate eating straight out of the take-out containers with her bare hands, to her literally holding a planet-sized plate of food right up to her face as she shovels tablespoons of rice in her mouth at the speed of light, and then literally ramming fistfuls of noodles into her mouth. I had also never seen one person with an order of Chinese food that big before. Then there was the Sprite and the burps that produced. Its such a turn-on to think of how extremely unhealthy and uncontrollably greedy this all is, and to know that it is only going to continue to get even more excessive in the future.

Haha!! It was such a huge order for one person😂😂 I’m so happy you liked it! This has definitely been one of my favourite stuffings to do! Plenty more to come!! 😁😁😁💙

Link to review

We join Kate for what is probably becoming her regular Chinese order by now 😏, as you would expect there is a lot of food. Kate is getting absolutely huge 🐷 she stuffs herself with this massive feast letting out huge BURPS as she completely destroys this huge takeout. Some of these big burps start turning into hiccups 🥵 as she greedily stuffs herself. Love the angle to Kate can hardly fit herself in the frame 🤯 plus at almost 40 minutes for 3.99 make sure you don’t miss out on this huge stuffing from @bbwkate it’s so hot to see her completely stuffed by the end 😍. I’m already excited to see what you will be stuffing next.

Haha! Definitely going to be a regular order 😝 Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed 💙🥰

Link to review