My Burps are so Loud!😍❤

$2.99

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hiii❤🤗

In this clip, I start by showing off my bloated belly after lunch and needed to let out some gassy burps😍 I ended up burping so loud, my neighbors heard... Wow, I didn't know my burps were that loud;) 

Other Files from ChubbyDumpling7

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ugh78

Do u keep your drinks cold or room temp for those burps because those were amazing 😵💫

Link to review
Guest Jb0817

10/10 burps you will not be disappointed at all

Link to review

The sheer contrast between her voice and her burps is so stupidly hot.  Like she's got this whole sweet, bubbly, feminine demeanor going on but then these humongous, disgusting, deep, gurgling man-belches come out of her. Incredible! 

Link to review
NudeForFood

This video is a bang for your buck that wastes none of your time, if you love seeing a big beautiful belly be played with and hear sexy Big burps while a woman chug's an entire can of soda like nothing. Then I definitely recommend you check out this and other videos by ChubbyDumpling7. Just simply put this video has it all hot Burps, Sexy belly and a Beautiful person Can't wait to see more videos and what She can do to a 2 Liter of soda 😍

Link to review