5 Screenshots

About This File

Blossom’s biggest and longest stuffing yet! A half an hour of her stuffing her face full of fattening McDonalds plus a mass gainer shake at the end. Leaving the drive thru she’s armed with 4 cheeseburgers, 20 McNuggets (not all of them survived the drive home for this video😉) two large fries, a frappe, a large coke, and her enormous appetite. Watch as she stuffs herself, growing fuller and more bloated to the point of struggling to move near the end. Lots of belly play & wobbles and moans and groans as she fills and stretches her belly to the max. Almost unable to finish her shake near the end, but proudly succeeds. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sea-dan

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

If you love seeing a woman fight thought the pain of being totally stuffed, just so she can take one more bite , knowing how much fatter it's making her . This is worth watching . Super impressed with blossoms greedy gluttony and her super sweet voice as she munched her way through this monster size portion . Thanks blossom 😍😍

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is only my 2nd blossom vid and I have to say I’m impressed with how much she can eat 😍. Love the hiccup/burp you do about 8 minutes in. Talking of burps there are a lot in this vid plus 2 massively stuffed ones at the end. Your belly looks super bloated by then, plus adding a shake too is pure gluttony. Can’t wait to see you get even bigger.

Link to review

Blossom hits it out the park once again here. This is one of my favourite stuffing videos on this whole website and it’s truly impressive how much Blossom is able to pack away here. It’s a big big portion of greasy, fattening fast food but that does not stop the adorable and beautiful Blossom from getting stuck in. It’s an impressive show of gluttony, determination and perseverance as Blossom is absolutely willing and able to constantly take ‘just one more bite’. Some great burps in this video too! It’s a brilliant video and one that absolutely everyone will love. How couldn’t you? 😊❤️

Link to review
norge

amazing video. loved the commentary and the gentle belly rubs, and those thighs are out of this world. noticed the hiccup/burp around 9 mins, would love to see a full hiccup case someday.

Link to review
Guest wolfShark

Cutie with a booty who plays the guitar and also likes The Legend of Zelda, it’s hard not to be smitten. Check this one out guys, you won’t be disappointed. Blossom (my new favorite Power Puff Girl) is as good a content creator as she is easy on the eyes!

@Blossom Keep up the plump up beautiful! 🥰

Link to review