5 Screenshots

About This File

Finally an updated weigh in and measurements for you all 😌 I measure my thighs, hips, waist and boobs! I end the video showing off my curves and weight gain, lots of belly, boobs, and butt play 🥰 feeling really proud of these results ❤️

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wearing a super cute lingerie set (I love see-through floral patterns! 😌) and chatting along with her sweet, innocent voice, Gabby gets out the tape measure and scale for an update, Yum! 🥰  There have gradual but definite improvements since last September 😊 and that's OK!  Princessa has been enjoying herself, eating and drinking what she likes whenever she like to.  I find casual, pleasurable gaining to be highly erotic in any case, so I find this to be one highly erotic video! 😍  Gabby is obviously happy with the lovely new stretch marks appearing on thighs, hips and booty, so it's easy to be thrilled along with her. 🥰😍💕🍑 

Oh, please keep the progress updates coming, Gabby. 😇 🥰  We fans are patient but *definitely* interested! 😊😉

Response from the author:

Thank you!! I am very proud of my weight gain so far, so I’m glad you’re enjoying it too! 😋 I will keep the updates coming love 🥰

Link to review
gr1

I enjoyed to see how round your belly is getting and how the straps of your underwear are cutting into the soft fat all over your body. I cannot wait to see how much you are going to grow in the future!

Thank you soo much!! My belly is definitely getting rounder lol 😇 won’t be too much longer before I grow out of this set too I’m sure Hehe 😊

Link to review
Guest Nickyboi

This is a really sexy cute video! ❤️Gabby’s voice is such a turn on as she tells u all about her measurements! 🥰 I like how she takes the time to measure each part of her sexy body and even weighs herself! The best part at the end is all those sexy jiggles she has developed! 😍 She gives u a nice tour of her jiggly curves! Gabbylicious is doing such a great job with her weight gain and she’s sooo hot 🥵 gotta love her lips curling as she shows u her body too, makes u want to kiss her! 😘 

I’m glad you liked the clip!! I’m happy with my profess on this weight gain journey too 🥰 it’s only up from here lol 😌 thank you ❤️

Link to review
Guest GoGDawgz

A few months after her first weigh in and @Princessagabbyxo is looking THICCCC 🥵. Luckily for us she’s wearing even less this time around (probably because she may not fit in the original weigh ins clothes). 

Everything is bigger on Gabby and she is proud of her gain, as she should be. Bigger boobs, wider hips and her ass continues to lead the way 😳. Plus her once tight belly has now become a flabby pit belly.

Cant wait to continue watching these great videos this hottie releases. Highly recommend getting on the @Princessagabbyxo train now before she’s too big 😏

Link to review