5 Screenshots

About This File

Dani's appetite has geared up since getting knocked up, and hoo boy is she excited to show you!

She begins this clip seductively stuffing fries in her face, showing off her growing gut. While she chats about how the pregnancy has spurred her appetite, and how excited she is for her food, she fondles her swollen belly in her way too tight panties and a shirt that won't even cover her deep navel.

As Dani works her way through enough Popeyes for two people, she realizes they forgot her sandwich. After short deliberation, she decides to order a second order of Popeyes - of course ordering more biscuits and fries as well. She gives you a sexy close up angle of her belly and the fupa struggling out of her panties, as she challenges herself to finish ALL of her remaining food before her next order arrives.

By the time her sandwich and biscuits arrive, Dani is a bloated, panting mess. She's stuffed almost to capacity with greasy carbs, so full she can barely belch, and she has even more food to force her way through.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MuscleCarz88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

When you want a great looking pregnant stuffing video look no farther Dani is here with a poppey stuffing ! She looks as good as ever and will honestly make you start drolling ! Her big belly and those massive mommy milkers goodness lord !!! Gorgeous as always 

drool GIF

Link to review
alfpen

As always, Dani makes it pretty obvious she's into this and is really enjoying herself.  The way she plays with her gorgeous belly and talks her way through a really impressive stuffing tells you she's enjoying it just as much as you are.  No spoilers, but by the time it was over I wanted some Popeye's too! This girl just gets hotter every video.

Link to review
Square

I cannot begin to describe how mind blowingly hot this clip is! Even though we are still pretty early in Dani’s pregnancy journey we can can clearly see that her cravings are serving to greatly enhance her already gluttonous appetite. Her sensual commentary eventually devolves into pained groans, insatiable moans, and glorious burps as she packs her gut to bursting and I can’t tell which part I loved more. I can’t wait to see where this journey will take her and I’m thankful that she has allowed us to watch and follow along!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for such a thorough review!! I'm so glad you enjoyed-- the gluttony took over my brain, for sure. Once I got that full, there were no words I could even come up with other than "ouuurp" and "nnghh..."

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

I've never been so turned on this hard in a while. I'm not sure it's because she's pregnant and I have a huge fetish for pregnant binge eating videos, but whatever the cause I really fucking love this video!! 🥵 Right off the bat Dani immediately begins the feast since solving her hunger demands is more important than words currently. I was honestly shocked that her belly was gurgling so much in the beginning! She hasn't eaten much yet and it's already being super noisy with gas. 😩If Dani isn't already your inspiration to eat, this video will encourage you to get food and restart the video! Every bite and breath she takes you can hear how much she's enjoying the food! 😍 Of course this video is full of burps! The whole entire video is full of nonstop burps, even towards the end when she's just struggling to release them. My favorite angle in this video is when you put the camera between your legs. It really shows off how massive your boobs are now, every belly rub you can visibly see the bloating getting bigger, and who doesn't love to see a big hairy fupa bulging out of the panties!! 😍🥵 Overall this video is a DEFINITITE MUST BUY for any fan of Dani, or someone looking to become a fan of hers! Hell I might have to give this as a gift for someone's birthday because it's that fucking hot 😂 Thank you so very much for making another hot video Dani, and I can't wait for more pregnant stuffing videos!!! 😊❤️

Thank you SO MUCH for such an amazing and thorough review!!! I really feel like my appetite has really exploded since becoming pregnant 😳 and I'm so glad you could hear the belly gurgles! I mean wow weren't they loud?! I don't know if I've ever had gurgling caught on cam like that!

Link to review
Kevinmorad

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Looking much bigger I thought it was a good idea to eat that much perhaps more so! ❤️ 

Gotta keep pushing myself to eat more 😍 thanks for buying my clip and leaving a review!! 💖💖

Link to review
mrilovefatwomen

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Can't believe this is finally happening I'm so happy to see ur pregnancy cravings in full force. I haven't seen u eat this much or get this full in a long time!! Your belly got so huge and round and those BURPS omfg if u like burps this is the best bc pregnant burps are soooo hot and loud. So glad ur back and showing off thay prego belly for us.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the clip!! I'm happy to turn you on 😍💖 thanks so much for reviewing my clip! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!! Dani is looking sexy as ever and she has the pregnancy glow!! im sure this is the first of many pregnancy stuffings and ill be buying every single one and you should too! Dani's pregnancy cravings are insane and Dani's  appetite is only going to get bigger as she gets bigger. Dani is jaw droppingly gorgeous and those boobs and belly are looking so bigg! Those boobs will be insane by the end of the pregnancy!! In this video Dani eats so much Popeyes she needs seconds, she couldnt get enough!! The burps in this video are awesome as always, Dani imo is the best burper!!! She looks so stuffed at the end its insane!! At the beggining she looks as big as she does when stuffed so you can't even imagine how big she looks at the end!! This is a must buy clip! You dont want to miss out on this sexy Dani clip. I'm sure there will be more throughout Dani's pregnancy!! 

Thank you so, so much for such a thorough and flattering review!! It's crazy to think my empty belly is already as big and round as it used to be while stuffed 😳

Link to review