9 Screenshots

About This File

roxxy was relaxing at home eating a cake bc her boss send her home so she could focus on herself bc he wants her to be as big as she can to film a cclthes campaing for fat girls, while roxxy was eating the cake, her boss videocal her in the middle of the stuffing, he gets so turned on that he felt of the chair while roxxy was practicing the comercial, he end up being on the way to roxxys place.

enjoy, big kisses...

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

N29W39

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW, I mean WOW!!! what a hot and seductive performance,😍πŸ”₯πŸ‘…πŸ‘ especially the video call section where she really stimulates the senses with an intense messy stuffing🐷🐷, belly play, burping and all this sensuous fat talk:wub:. Her sexy belly bulging out of her white jeans has never hotterπŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Β I also loved her invention of eating the frosted cake after dipping it in melted ice cream to give it extra moistureπŸ·πŸ’–. I think this a very reasonably priced clip for the amount great content and entertainment it providesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ‘. Enjoy!
Β 

Link to review