5 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve been spending a lot of time at your best friends place recently and you can’t help but notice how fat his sister is.. you’ve never really been into BBWs but there is something so sexy about her that really turns you on. There’s something about all her curves and softness and how her fat just spills out of her clothes that really gets you going.. you start to realize that not only are you attracted to her but you want to be as big and soft as she is. You want to pack on the pounds and be greedy little fatty yourself. Savannah starts to catch on and is equally intrigued and turned on by this she can’t help but offer some encouragement for your gains and tells you exactly what to do to get massive as she is 😉

{ video includes; weight gain encouragement, mutual gain, belly play, Fat chat, role play, pov }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

HumanSnorlax

I've been following Savannah for a while, just daydreaming that she was secretly an FFA. You could say my dreams have come true. After this clip, I hope Savannah makes way more FFA and female feeder content.

Link to review

A million times yes to letting Savannah turn me into her little piggy!! Here's the key 🔑 to my belly's limits, and I would let her make me eat every second of the day to blow up insanely fast to her weight! There's only a few models that have an ultra sexy voice that'd make me do anything they say, and Savannah is one of them 🥵🥵 I mean look at her, who wouldn't say no to every desire this Goddess has! She's got the most beautiful eyes in the world, a smile you never want to see go away, sexy double chin, huge boobs, gigantic belly, stretch marks everywhere, thick arms, and thick thighs 😍 She obviously knows how to get fat, and she'd be the perfect fat coach for anybody. Hell I'd really enjoy just talking to her only about food because you can see she's insanely turned on by the thought! 🥵 Overall I'd DEFINITELY would recommend anybody to buy and watch this video. I won't lie but all of Savannah's videos really turn me on, and the weight gain encouragement ones keep me extremely turned on! Thank you so very much Savannah for making this video!! I hope my wish to become your piggy one day will come true. 😊❤️ I'd seriously eat every second of the day, regardless of how full I am, just to keep you smiling & proud that you have that effect on anybody!

Response from the author:

You’re so sweet ❤️ Glad you loved the clip and it encourages you to be a greedy little piggy 😘

Link to review