Sweet gluttonous angel ❀️‍πŸ”₯πŸ˜‡ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

$8.99

Β Β  (2 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

Disto’s the lustful angel of love, very lazy and gluttonous, who has completely forgotten Valentine's Day, since he stayed at home eating and gaining weight with chocolates, desserts and soda.
this video contains: burping, bloating, sexy stuffing, belly play, red angel fantasy ❀️

sentimental moment: thank you very much for your support, thanks to you and this wonderful community I found my place of comfort, lately I spend a lot of my time here, I feel very comfortable and safe. Β 
Thank you for the love I receive daily. Β 

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day, I spent it eating and watching Netflix with my kittens πŸ±πŸ’•

C499C9BB-CB84-4D7C-A426-4F5128FFCB64.gif

F7573018-402C-43D4-B024-A537F6288559.png

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Chubbygirlsaresexy320

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow you’re way too beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing this with us😘😘😘😘😘

Response from the author:

thank you for your support πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Link to review
0247jo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is AMAZING, it's a must buy! Β 
First: this is one of the best costumes that Disto has worn, the red on her skin is beautiful, the bodysuit reveals her growing belly. Β Second: Seeing her eat that large portion of dessert in less than 2 minutes is something incredible. Β 
Words are not enough to describe this video. Β Wonderful, thank u very much Disto πŸ”₯😍

Response from the author:

wow thank you very much for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I would make a video eating those desserts because it was delicious 🀀

Link to review