7 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
Farting in your FACE | Fat Chat | Burps | Belly Play

This clip starts with me professing my love for ice cream to you, despite how gassy it makes me. My belly seems to expand in real time as I continue to scarf down my creamy desert. Not even a minute into watching me eat, I hear you ask me to do the unthinkable.. fart in your face! DISGUSTED by your request, I said yes because that's what friends are for, right? 

I'm a big, fat, burpy mess just past the two minute mark as I start to punish my panties with my sweet farts.. Varying from total ass blasters to little squeakers. I whimper and moan as I push each one out, spanking myself, squeezing my belly, and jiggling my body to help me pass more gas for you. 

follow me ~ chat with me~ more of me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Jb0817

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the best fart experience roleplay I’ve ever seen. Super hot and I loved every minute of it 🤤

Response from the author:

oh my gosh, thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it, that means a lot to me. It's great to hear from someone else who loves to fart too, it's such a unique and special pleasure ;)

Link to review