18 Screenshots

About This File

Do you want to see everything I devour in one day? πŸ”₯ Toast, juices, croissants, chocolates, snacks, pork wok, soda and much more...πŸ₯΅
Β I'm very hungry and I can't stop… gummy bears, fruit, empanadas, water... and a long etc.
Β This video has it all, a great Stuffing , burping, belly play, button play, belly dance, jerking, bloating and expansion, alcohol, 1 liter of ice cream, and so on.
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Β The best angles for you to appreciate how big I’m getting, how I shake my whole body and how my belly hangs when I’m on all 4.

Β Important: this video was recorded during the same day, it was natural and expected, therefore I was not as careful as the audio and you can hear background noise like in any neighborhood.

Β If you liked the video and you want me to make more videos like this leave a review, it's very important to me πŸ’•πŸ’•

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Justo lo que estaba esperando!!! mas de 30 min de gula glotona!!!

Increible!!!

Creo que voy a estar entretenido un buen rato admirando este cuerpo curvilineo ;)Β 

Response from the author:

Gracias cariΓ±o 😍 espero que lo disfrutes πŸ₯°

Link to review