[50% OFF]Addictions - Burgers

$4.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I woke up thinking about burgers.... is that normal?? 

My shorts are so tight that I can barely breath, I sit on my bed and eat everything in front of me, which unfortunately doesn't give me many chances to talk a lot... 

After I'm done I stand up to proudly show off my very round stuffed belly and try to get my shorts back on.... 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

biggerisbetter97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing stuffing session! This time there's not even an intro, as soon as the camera turns on she immediately starts stuffing her face with McDonalds. The shorts she's wearing are barely able to stay closed, and her massive belly is tightly pushed up and bulging over her pants.

She ravenously devours burger after burger without saying a word, completely devoted to the food in front if her. Eventually it becomes too much and she takes off her pants, and we get an incredible view of all the new fat she has been packing on to her figure. With the new found room in her belly she goes right back to gorging herself. By the time she's done she is panting and out of breath, she tries to put her shorts back on, but to no success. In only one meal she managed to outgrow something that (barely) fit her only 15 minutes ago!

But I think what makes this video for me is the context behind it. For the past few weeks this girl has been pushing her body to the limit trying to get as fat as possible, and you can really see the effects of it here. After an entire week of binging close to 10K Calories every day, she recently started chugging copious amounts of soda to stretch out her stomach and make room for huge meals like this one. Then, right before this video, she had another massive McDonalds stuffing, which seems to have gotten her addicted to being fully of greasy, fatty food. Now, here, we see that first thing in the morning the only thing on her mind is stuffing herself full once again. It is so hot to see her hunger growing, slowly taking control of her life, while she becomes hopelessly addicted to her cravings and indulging in them.

Great vid! Awesome stuffing, great belly play throughout, and she is lookin HUGE here!

Screenshot_20190724-182041_Video Player.jpg

Screenshot_20190724-181933_Video Player.jpg

Link to review