12 Screenshots

About This File

Measurements Update 

This includes Full body measurements before and after stuffing! It has been 8 months since I last did my measurements and I have really grown since then ❤️

These measurements will surprise you just like they did myself! 

Kayla starts out by giving you full measurements looking sexy before her big day out! ❤️ she shows measurements from head to toe ! 

After giving the first set of measurements she is determined to make her belly measurements get larger by going to Universal studios and stuffing large quantities of food all day. 

She starts with a meal platter $80 for 4 people and stuffs it down her self while chugging down ButterBeer making her burp so cutely all while being in public. Let's not forget how she plops her way around the park going into candy shop and desert places getting even more food! and if you think that meal for 4 was Kaylas only dinner your wrong! 

Kayla leaves the park to go to a special cafe and stuffs her self with meatballs and spaghetti, then goes back to city walk ! 

She also tries a huge desert milkshake coated with goodies

After all this she heads to her movie ! but gets totally stuck in the seat ! Kayla is too large for the movie theaters, and will all the stuffing her pants just don't fit so she undoes her pants in public letting out her belly before the movie ! stuffing down two more nacho boxes !

When the night ends she does new measurements of her belly and guess what guys 

its bigger !

The price of this video is on the upper hand of price due to the costs it took to make this film as well as the length you are getting and the time spent editing ! 

The price of this video also helps to make more content like this and continue you with my gains. Gaining is not cheap, clothes are not cheap, living is not cheap ! :)

thanks for continuing to support my journey despite all my ups and down ! ❤️ 

Please do not forget to leave a review ❤️ 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay86

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kayla is looking BIG lately, and her tummy is clearly extremely bloated at the end of the day. The look of exhaustion on her face as she collapses into bed is worth it on its own. 💕

Link to review
Frequentflyer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well worth the price of admission.  Always enjoy hearing Kayla share her day with us.  She is looking mighty thick 😍.  Call your loan shark, sell some plasma, whatever it takes, the video is worth it.

Link to review