4 Screenshots

About This File

🤠ARE YOU LOKING FOR A HEAVY COWGIRL?🤠 

IN THIS VIDEO:

CHUGGING / BURPING / WEIGHT GAINER BOOST /  MULTIPLE ANGLES / BELLY PLAY / MOANING / SEXY TALK / RIDING / RIDING MULTIPLE ANGLES

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

I HAVE A THING  FOR THE WAY I LOOK WITH DEMIN SHORTS AND A COWGIRL HAT... AND WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT THE 5XL DENIM SHORTS THAT I HAVE WHERE THAT TIGHT! I FELT SO HORNY THAT I INSTANTLY TOUGHT THAT IT WAS GONNA BE A GOOD IDEA TO WEAR THEM FOR A VIDEO. THEN I DECIDED THAT A HEAVY COWGIRL, DOING A RIDING SIMULATION WOULD BE SOOOOO HOT THAT I TRULY WANTED TO BE THAT COWGIRL AND FILM THIS VIDEO FOR YOU!! IN THIS VIDEO I SEDUCE YOU WHILE IM STUFFING MY BIG BELLY WITH BOOST MILK AND CUPCAKES. ONCE THAT I AM REALLY STUFFED I MOVE MY BIG BODY TO SHOW YOU HOW I WILL LOOK RIDING (MULTIPLE ANGLES) AND THEN I FINISH MY SIXPACK OF BOOST. ENJOY AS MUCH AS I DID IT ♥️

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

· Edited by Clay Carter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow !!!!😯❤️💖🌈🌈🌈 The Biggest!!!! 😯💖❤️🌈🌈🌈& the most ,Stunning!!!! 😍💖😍💖😍💖😍💖😍💖😍 & the most FATTEST!!!! 😯❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Cow girl!!!! 👩❤️💖 I have ever seen !!!! 😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️ & what better way too make her look 👀❤️💖 so Damn!!!!  hotttt !!!! Is dressing up the cowgirl look 👩❤️👖❤️👢❤️ this is the type of ,cowgirl I would love too see live,, out in public & especially at a country western bar with a huge !dance 🪩 floor! & a mechanical riding bull,,, Laura Fatty will fit in perfectly in this country style environment ,,,, with all of that HUGE !!!! FAT !!!! BELLY !!!! Showing !!!!on full !!!! display!& ,,,, so very !!!!stunning!!!!  🤩 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 & wearing those jeans 👖😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ that looks so very nice !!!! & so very Attractive!!!! 😚❤️💖🌈🌈🌈🌈.  & I really love❤️the way  just how much Bigger !!!!& FATTER !!! !Laura looks in these  side view angles DAMN !!!! That BELLY looks so MASSIVELY !!!! HUGE !!!! NOW !!!! & so bouncy!!!! & Jiggly!!!! & stuffing !!!! herself with chocolate 🍫 HOSTESS cupcakes 🧁 ,,,with creamy filling inside 🧁💖🧁💖🧁💖🧁,,,& chugging down a whole box & extra high & calories booster shakes ,,,which will make you gain more & more weight quicker & a whole lot ,,faster!!!! While this HUGE !!!! & FAT !!!! & Totally MASSIVE!!!! Cowgirl is preparing too ride you like you have never !!!!ever!!!! felt !!!!before !!!!& just feeling just how HEAVY this 400 + cowgirl really is !!!! While her belly hangs out!!!!,,, & touching your chest ,as she continues too bounce !& jiggle !while she is on top with you ,,,& the feeling of it !!!! & just so extremely comfortable & doughy & soft !!!! ,,,That you are just not ready for it too end !!!! ,,,Can you just imagine in your mind ,,,of how good & soft it will feel of Laura’s HUGE !!!! & MASSIVE !!!! &BIG !!!! & Soft !!!! Bouncy!!!!  jiggly !!!! Belly!!!!  ,,,& constantly !!!! hitting on your chest !!!! & how extremely heavy it is !!!! & eating cupcakes 🧁 while she is riding on top of you !!!! YEE HAAA!!!! 😚😚😚😚😚❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️Cowboy Hello GIF by StickerGiantLets Go Cowboy GIF by StickerGiantBull GIF

Link to review
not a real member

· Edited by Clay Carter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow !!!!😯❤️💖🌈🌈🌈 The Biggest!!!! 😯💖❤️🌈🌈🌈& the most ,Stunning!!!! 😍💖😍💖😍💖😍💖😍💖😍 & the most FATTEST!!!! 😯❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Cow girl!!!! 👩❤️💖 I have ever seen !!!! 😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️ & what better way too make her look 👀❤️💖 so Damn!!!!  hotttt !!!! Is dressing up the cowgirl look 👩❤️👖❤️👢❤️ this is the type of ,cowgirl I would love too see live,, out in public & especially at a country western bar with a huge !dance 🪩 floor! & a mechanical riding bull,,, Laura Fatty will fit in perfectly in this country style environment ,,,, with all of that HUGE !!!! FAT !!!! BELLY !!!! Showing !!!!on full !!!! display!& ,,,, so very !!!!stunning!!!!  🤩 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 & wearing those jeans 👖😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ that looks so very nice !!!! & so very Attractive!!!! 😚❤️💖🌈🌈🌈🌈.  & I really love❤️the way  just how much Bigger !!!!& FATTER !!! !Laura looks in these  side view angles DAMN !!!! That BELLY looks so MASSIVELY !!!! HUGE !!!! NOW !!!! & so bouncy!!!! & Jiggly!!!! & stuffing !!!! herself with chocolate 🍫 HOSTESS cupcakes 🧁 ,,,with creamy filling inside 🧁💖🧁💖🧁💖🧁,,,& chugging down a whole box & extra high & calories booster shakes ,,,which will make you gain more & more weight quicker & a whole lot ,,faster!!!! While this HUGE !!!! & FAT !!!! & Totally MASSIVE!!!! Cowgirl is preparing too ride you like you have never !!!!ever!!!! felt !!!!before !!!!& just feeling just how HEAVY this 400 + cowgirl really is !!!! While her belly hangs out!!!!,,, & touching your chest ,as she continues too bounce !& jiggle !while she is on top with you ,,,& the feeling of it !!!! & just so extremely comfortable & doughy & soft !!!! ,,,That you are just not ready for it too end !!!! ,,,Can you just imagine in your mind ,,,of how good & soft it will feel of Laura’s HUGE !!!! & MASSIVE !!!! &BIG !!!! & Soft !!!! Bouncy!!!!  jiggly !!!! Belly!!!!  ,,,& constantly !!!! hitting on your chest !!!! & how extremely heavy it is !!!! & eating cupcakes 🧁 while she is riding on top of you !!!! YEE HAAA!!!! 😚😚😚😚😚❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️Cowboy Hello GIF by StickerGiantLets Go Cowboy GIF by StickerGiantBull GIF

Link to review