4 Screenshots

About This File

id love for u to watch me tease u ;) ! Watch me strip tease and show off how i work this ass out. 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

An absolute jiggly masterpiece. Not only do you get to see plenty of her sexy big butt jiggling like jello out of control, but she also shows off from the side and front so you can watch her boobs jump out of her bra, as well as her ass and belly having a contest for who could jiggle more. I love how you mouth the words to the songs as you grind your hips and shake seductively as well as when you bend over and let your boobs hang 🍈🍈🍈🤤. Definitely more twerk vids in the future. Only slight downside is that your butt is cut out at times in the video, but as big as it is, I dont blame you for having a hard time getting it all in ;)

Link to review

She works that ass alright! When the belly makes an appearance in the last minute of the video, things got really hot!!

Link to review