I'm Pregnant With Your Baby!! - ACTUALLY PREGNANT

$6.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

#ACTUALLYPREGNANT

IT FINALLY HAPPENED! You bred your favorite fat girl, and now she's swollen and round with your baby! Now that she's officially in her second trimester, Dani is so excited to share the news with you - and share all of her sexy symptoms (including how her cravings affect her appetite) and her changing body. Breathless already around the quickly growing baby in her belly, she tells you when you conceived and the morning she got her positive test-- she even gives you intimate details like how she felt when she finally saw those two beautiful pink lines.

She caresses her heavy belly, and shakes her fat ass and tits, explaining how already her body is growing and shifting to accommodate the life growing in her womb. With her sultry and sweet voice, she thanks you profusely for finally breeding her and making her a Mommy!! Her tits are aching and burning so much, and she's so excited for her Mommy Milkers to become even more swollen and engorged with milk. She gives side angles and up-close angles, so excited to bring you on this journey with her... ❤️ 

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mrilovefatwomen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dani is a beautiful pregnant woman If you like fat preggos this video is for you. I can't believe she's finally done it and I loved listening to all of her excitement to be a Mommy MILF

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 🥰

Link to review
alfpen

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

She's really outdone herself this time.  Congratulations to Dani!! This is honestly probably her hottest video to date.  I want to keep this spoiler free, but the way she talks about the things she talks about, you can tell she really is excited about everything she discusses.  Yes there is an roleplaying element, but it's so easy to get totally drawn in.  They say the best fantasy is one that is mixed with reality and she strikes a perfect balance here.  If you fancy any combination of pretty girls, pregnancy, weight gain, bbw's or roleplay, this video will knock your socks off.

As always, she looks amazing and the way she caresses her curves makes this video so good you could almost watch it with the sound off.  Her voice and the things she talks about makes this video so good, the audio alone is worth it.

Response from the author:

What an amazing and thorough review 🥰🥰 thank you!!

Link to review