7 Screenshots

About This File

1668167960_CouchQueen-CaughtShoplifting-Prev02.thumb.gif.d959960b56f72284a8b3ce98f7fd5e98.gif1561306118_CouchQueen-CaughtShoplifting-Prev03.thumb.gif.4956df80d334810bb91a585a42867b93.gif

Take a sexy, humiliating ride with me.

I'm on the way to the gas station to pickup snacks, but I have no money. Watch a formerly thin, muscular girl reduce herself to a tubby thief.ย  I'm 80 lbs heavier than when I was fit, and every pound is craving salty, sugary treats. But I got greedy, and was caught by the gas station clerk. He takes me into the back office and conducts a search. My round, protruding belly is captured by his security camera. And he inspects every bit of me- finding candy bars in my cleavage and other snacks hidden in my rolls and shapewear. As my punishment, he makes me eat what I stole, while I'm stripped down in front of him. I can't believe I've let myself get to this point- too hooked on gluttony and feedism, at the expense of my own humiliation. ๐Ÿฅต

576271419_CouchQueen-CaughtShoplifting-8.thumb.jpg.468ce448acc7443f73755f6309378dc3.jpg

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Jorge Reyes

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Once again Couchqueen shows us that she is becoming a highly versatile model who is constantly reinventing herself. After a brutally honest clip that painstakingly described the lights and shadows of a fat woman's sex life, she now presents us with a really funny clip, which made me laugh several times and at times made me forget the prurient interest that drives me to consume her videos. It was like watching a comedy routine from the Benny Hill Show or Monty Python. But the cheeky side of the clip takes on a more literal meaning when you watch how Couchqueen stuffs herย jeans, as if she's not just hiding treats in his blouse, but smuggling watermelons in those skinny jeans. One important aspect I would like to point out is that since a couple of videos ago, the use of the camera has improved tremendously. I don't know what they're doing, but somehow that brings out their "fat angles".ย 

Response from the author:

I'm floored. I think this is one of the most thoughtful and insightful reviews I've ever read. And I'm very flattered that you've written it about my video. To be honest, I considered not releasing this video. I just wasn't sure that we nailed it this time. Hence the reduced price. Like, I know it's just belly play videos but I do try to keep a high bar for my content. I've got a couple videos that I've actually been sitting on for over a year because, even though I put in a ton of effort, I'm not fully satisfied with how they turned out. But also, I just can't bring myself to delete all of that hard work. lol This review makes me think that, if I price it appropriately, there will still be an audience for those videos. Thank you again for the review. I'm very grateful!

ย 

Link to review