4 Screenshots

About This File

So, after the strawberry soda bloating (Watermelon babe), I got myself a McDonald's family meal deal and I have to admit: it was a bit of a struggle, but I'm looking forward for more! 

In this video I realize that the flattering "from above" angles no longer works on me... my very round belly and wide hips hide the chair completely, and you can see a very fat belly and rolls poking out when I just started eating... 

Sneezes, hiccups, burps, my body tries to make me stop but I have other plans.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

biggerisbetter97

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a really impressive stuffing video! After spending the past day chugging a bunch of soda in order to stretch out her stomach, she gets a huge meal from McDonalds(intended for three people!) to test out her new capacity. She devours nearly the entire thing (almost 3000 Calories) in like fifteen minutes! The last five minutes of the video are her showing off her distended belly, as she finishes the last of the meal. Every time the camera cuts, you see her huge belly swelling even bigger as it digests all that food.

I think my favorite thing about this video is its simplicity. A lot of the video is just her eating, and eating, and eating. She ravenously stuffs her face, having the next bite of food ready before she even swallows the last one. She becomes so lost in her meal, that you get the idea that this is exactly how she would be eating even if the camera wasn't rolling. It's like a window into her gluttony.

Other great things about this video are the improved camera quality, and great angles of her belly. Near the end of video when she rolls up her top, we find out just how much belly that shirt was hiding. She looks huge, bigger than shes ever been! And we get great angles showing off all the new rolls and stretchmarks.

Overall, huge stuffing, good belly play, cute hiccups/burps/sneezes, and one big, bloated guineapig!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your amazing review!! But the soda chugging was more like an hour before!! Ops...

Link to review