Sleep Therapy 3 (Stella Receives a visit)

$5.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Stella receives a sneaky visit tonight during sleep therapy & it’s super hot watching a sleeping Stella have her huge belly played with.

You’ve been enjoying watching Stella peacefully sleeping with her breathing mask, her giant hanging belly falling below the bottom of her shirt, her huge body taking up most of the bed! 

Stella’s soft marshmallow body looks so squishy you can’t resist feeling her belly jiggle, and wobble in your hand. She stirs but never awakes as you play with her belly and watch her sleep. 

💥PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW IF YOU ENJOY THIS VIDEO💥

Other Files from ssbbw_stella

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheVenomScientist

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What can I say, these keep getting sexier and more importantly; YOU'RE SO FREAKIN SUCCULENT!!!!!!!!!!! In every way!!! The way you gently rub & caress your luscious belly is simply PERFECTION!!!!! I found myself jealous not being the one rubbing and playing with your lusciousness ❤️❤️❤️😉 Not to mention the way your sexy body was revealed was super erotic!!😍🥵🤤 and your shirt being lifted to reveal even more; simply put, down right hot!!!!🥵❤️🔥

Response from the author:

There’s something so sexually arousing about being in a sleepy and tranquil state whilst having my belly caressed unknowingly!

thank you for your love 💕 

Link to review