8 Screenshots

About This File

A chunky cheerful cutie has moved into your building recently, much to your delight😍 Since you first laid eyes on her, you have been trying to develop the courage to talk to her, but unfortunately to no avail. One day, as you are exiting the elevator late at night, you notice her all dressed up in workout attire and heading towards the condo gym. Before you can stop yourself, you are peering through the gym door, secretly spying on her beautiful softness that's glowing as she "works out".

Instantly, it is blatantly clear that she doesn't know what she the hell she is doing 🤣 No wonder she is such a fatty LOL She hardly does any reps, takes frequent brakes that she doesn't deserve and is sporadically moving from one exercise to the next 😋All the while she is talking to herself, going through an emotional rollercoaster of being proud, hating working out, and contemplating who she is going to tell about her new gym adventures.

Watching her try to work out and listening to the conversations that she is having with herself makes you want to chuckle out loud and embrace her, but you stay SLIENT because if you make a noise she will definitely discover your hiding spot... 

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Muted Decor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video (and other exercise vids) are easily your best content. Watching you hopelessly attempt to exercise is just so hot, with the comments you make about your growing body so good! The candid nature of this one is especially good, as it feels like you're in your own element and not just filming a video. The way your hands practically gravitate towards your belly as you poke it and slap it throughout the video was so great! Also the shot of your gut in the mirror was SO hot, it's insane just how much of a fatty you've grown to be over the years.
 cR25bSA.png

Response from the author:

Hehehe sooooo glad you enjoyed it xD This video is a reflection of my gym experiences LOL I especially love the part when I whine "I DONT WANNA BE HERE" LOL 

Link to review
Guest john45

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy glutton🐷🔥. I've been watching your videos for over a year and you've always had a chubby belly but now you've undeniably got a FAT GUT and there's no hiding how fat you've gotten💦. The way your love handles pour out the sides and how far your belly sticks out and how heavy it sits is so hot. Also the way your huge fat tits are starting to hang on that fat belly is a total turn on😍. You've turned yourself into a proper fatty now and shame on you for that😉😘. The hottest fact of all is that you did this on purpose, because you're a pig at heart and you just can't help yourself FATTY...🐖❤️ PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep going and getting fatter💦💦💦💦💦🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Response from the author:

@john45 good food is just toooooo delicious to resist and this softtt bodyyyyy too entertaininggg to jiggle 😈 Looking back at my old videos it always surprises me the way my belly hangs now 🤣

Link to review