1 Screenshot

About This File

I looove to tease, and there is nothing better than teasing someone who has completely let themselves go.😉 If you like a little teasing, you'll love this! If this video has helped make you even a little fatter, please let me know in the comments- I love to hear it!
This video is mainly about the audio- visually, it only shows my lips down to my chest. I hope it leaves you wanting more! More of my body, more of my voice, more food in your mouth, more fat on your frame. 🥵

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Plump_Lover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a sexy video! Your beautiful lips and delicate breasts add to the subtle sensuality of your voice. You make me want to gain in order to please you! Thanks❤️❤️😃

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review! I love hearing that you love my content (and my body😉)- it makes me want to make more content... more than I already do! You're so sweet. I hope this makes you blow up! 

Link to review
Guest Glutton1827

The passion & seductiveness of your voice only makes me hungrier. I'm completely convinced to let go of everything holding me back. Listening to your voice makes me want to grow into an unrecognizable blob of lard 🐷

Hungry is hot, hungrier is hotter. 🥵

I love to hear that my voice can have this kind of effect on you, bb! Thank you for letting me know, now I have something to think about all day. 😉

Link to review
CultivatingMass

Seductive and a little sadistic, part of me knows Ginger is pushing me past the point of no return, but a bigger part is too lost in the pleasure of unrestrained gluttonous growth to give a damn

This is so, so spicy... I want you to let go and grow, bb. 🥵 so happy to help on your journey. 

Link to review
Guest LardAddiction

Feeder girls like you turned me into a gooner piggy. 🤤 I will eat and become even more obese my goddess. ❤️ I want it. Destroy my waistline and cover me in stretchmarks. 😈

So glad you enjoyed the clip! I just want to inspire a little growth in the world- I don't think that is a bad thing. 😏

Link to review
lightronin13

I currently weigh 140kgs and I'd attribute the past 15kgs to you and FemaleFeederHeavens audios and posts 🐷

Oh my gosh, this is exactly what I love to hear!

It gets me going thinking about the impact I'm having on your waistlines. 🥵

Link to review
DrPepper1991

I wanna win you that blue ribbon Ginger 🥵

You clearly love making these clips x

I really, really do enjoy it. 😉 thank you so much for the lovely review, I appreciate you! ❤️ 

Link to review