NEW WEIGH-IN & MEASUREMENTS FEBRUARY

$3

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

My 2nd weigh in of the year is here…👀 I know just how eager you are to see my progress 😜 

New weigh in and measurement clip! Come and see just how nicely your fave feedee is growing😍 You are going to be SO proud😁

This year is going unbelievably well🐷 I can’t wait to see where the rest of this year takes me! My appetite is bigger than ever and I’m constantly outgrowing my wardrobe🤭

I can’t believe what that number on the scale reads!! 😳😳😳

I’ll be at my goal weight in no time at this rate 🤭

Enjoy! ❤️🥰

Love Kate x x x x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiffy2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hooray another chance to bask in the sight of Kate's mesmerising body! Lots of treats in this as she jiggles and talks about how turned on she gets from her weight gain. 

Her belly is looking as gorgeous as ever and we also get treated to her playing with her lovely, chunky thighs. All complemented by Kate's wonderful personality as she chats away to us.

It goes without saying the numbers are spectacular and once again I'm left breathless by one of Kate's videos. 

Response from the author:

Aww thank you so much for the lovely review!🥰 Always a pleasure to read ☺️ x

Link to review
mjm0021

Just A1! Watching that gorgeous belly jiggle with every slap is epic...it's clear from those taut stretchmarks that she's not been missing meals, but instead has been stuffing herself at every opportunity. Hearing Kate talk about her weight goals, you can't help but know she's going to make it, and the journey will be sooo hot. The best British feedee there's been! 

😍😍 Wow what a compliment!! Thank you so much! I’m glad you liked it! Thank you for the continued support 🥰 x

Link to review
Jorin85

Absolutely sexy and hot! The low angles of the big and growing belly, the out of breath over nothing moments, the measuring, the fat chat, the coke chugging, burping. This is premium weight gain goals content from Kate, yet again. Her videos keep getting bigger and sexier. This one is hot and well worth it!

Awww! Thank you so much 😁 I’m glad you loved it 🥰 x

Link to review

Wow the latest weigh in from @bbwkate is another must see 😍 those stretch marks 🥵. Even some burps to 🐷 also this includes her latest measurements and of course the weigh in 🤯. Love the fat chat too about how much takeout you have been ordering recently can’t wait for your next stuffing Kate.

Thank you so much! 💙Hehe 😁 

Hoping to do a stuffing video on Sunday👀 x

Link to review