BIG Fast Food Stuffing!

$6.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Lately all i think about is getting myself fries and something with lots of calories from my fav fast food places:)) in this video I ate so much fast food!❤️

One meal was from Wendy's and the other was from Taco Bell two of my favorite places. I was soooo hungry and craving greasy high calorie food so I ate this with a BIG appetite. Watch me stuff my face while I massage my belly throughout this video

xx

Other Files from Lilycupcakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

davbec

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow this was one of the best stuffing videos I've seen in a while. I've seen Lily's videos before and this is the most I've seen her burping. What an appetite! Please do more large stuffing videos with burps :)

Response from the author:

Burping video noted 

Link to review
Heavyhitter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lily's stuffing videos are THE BEST! In this vid she stuffs herself with a constant flow of food from TWO different fast food places. Just when I think she is out of food she reaches off screen for more 😲

You will love this BIG stuffing from one of the most gorgeous models to gain! I hope to see more incredible stuffing clips just like this one 🤞

It's so great to have Lily sharing clips on Curvage 💜💜

Response from the author:

🥹 you’re the coolest tysm hh<3

Link to review