4 Screenshots

About This File

Shar and her best friend are messaging one another.. they are gossiping about their other friends and talking about what they are gonna wear for an evening out..

Shar wants her best friends approval.. so she sends her photos of herself wearing an orange dress and asks for her opinion.. Shar is shocked that her best friend tells her the absolute truth and that she’s wayyy too fat to wear something like that! 

Shar becomes upset and starts to hug and chug her shake.. Shar’s best friend starts to msg more.. telling Shar that she can no longer hang out with the girls because of her weight! she even tells her that boys won’t look at them again if Shar is with them..

Shar starts to cry and chug more shake..

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

prunon

Not necessarily a bad purchase. However, it's misleading to say you start crying. Not a single tear. Disappointing, so I'll have to give it a mediocre rating. The texts, while adding to the immersion, are a bit distracting. They should have been added to the side, instead of covering the entire screen.

I'd gladly pay double for some actual intense cry eating❤️

Link to review

So perfect, definitely my all-time fave, just so good as the humiliation aspect of these setups and the stuffing, and just being an absolute goddess through it all

Link to review
Guest buddy420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I know this is scripted but considering the massive amount of weight she has gained I feel like this is actually an element of her real life .so hot! 🔥 

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love the ideas that Shar comes up with for her videos. Also love when her camera can catch that belly at perfect angles to show how fat and heavy it is. This video you can see how fat she begins and how much her belly expands after drinking that blender sized shake. Her belly expansion is terrific here.

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Shar’s friend must be crazy to think shar is too fat to hang around with her. Shar is downing a large shake which is certainly going to only help make her bigger and even more beautiful 😍. Love the way you are balancing the shake jug on your belly. The orange dress looks great on you and definitely has more room for you to grow. Hope you get even bigger shar that belly looks amazing on you 🐷🥵

Link to review
Howard Roark

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is so sad! One of her best friends has decided that Shar is too fat to be seen with. The friend figures that, if Shar is there in one of her too tight outfits, the men will pass them by. I think the friend may be ignoring the fact that a lot of men like curves, and Shar certainly has them. Still, this makes Shar upset and she tries to drown her sorrows in a half gallon of weight gain shake. Maybe there are men that this will chase away. But there are certainly others who will be drawn like moths to a flame. Shar is so hot.

Link to review