Weight Gain Denial - Fatty Applies To Be A Workout Instructor

$3.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I’m applying to be a workout class instructor so I figure I show myself doing the workouts I would put my classes through! I do an easy couple workouts but slowly I realize that my body didn’t move the way it used to and my belly even falls out of my leggings! That never happened when I was skinny! I start talking about the fact that I used to workout so easily. I ask myself what happened? What did I do to my once fit body. Finally, I realize my fitness days done for and I devour some pizza.

You get multiple angles of me in this video. It will get you hot and heavy and breathing as hard as I am in the video 🥵

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you are enjoying my gain and if you want me to gain more 😘😋

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

· Edited by Clay Carter

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn!!!! ❤️Girl !!!! ❤️💖 you are out of shape!!!! & being a workout 🏋️♀️ instructor ,,,pretty much failed!!!! But to me i find  that really !really !!!! hotttt. !!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥,,& the way you were huffing !& puffing !& breathing !!!!😮💨💖❤️  

very hard !!!! While everything else in your body !is bouncing !!! 😍❤️!& jiggling !!!😍💖! everywhere !!!!😍❤️💖🌈🌈🌈 & especially that belly !!!!😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ That has tripled !!!!in size !!!! 😍❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️❤️,,of just,,how much!!!!  you have been eating !!!!🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕 & stuffing !!!! 🌮🌮🌮🌭🌭🌭 & just gaining so very !!!! FAST !!!!😚 ❤️💨,,, as those numbers !continue !to rise & climb on the scale !!!!  This too me was a perfect !!!!FATTY !!!!WORKOUT !!!! In my opinion !!!! 😍💖❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈 & it only lasts for under 3 minutes ,,, But it also built up a very !very !very !!!!  HUGE !!!! & Hungry!!! 😍😋🍕!appetite !!!! 😍😋🍕 the more she tries her best too workout 🏋️♀️in just a very !very !!!! short of time!,,,,, the more & more Hungrier 😋🍕🌭🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍕🍕🌭🌭🌭🍩🍩🍩🍪🍪🍪🧁🧁🧁🍫🍫🍦🍦🌯🌯🌯🍪TheBigAssSSBBW  is going to get !!!!                                  Ps I have a request ,,,all of the camera angles in this video looked absolutely hotttt !!!! But there was one camera angle that really !!!! seriously!!!!,,, that caught my eye🥰💖❤️ & made it Sparkle❇️ ❤️❇️❤️❇️❤️❇️❤️❤️❤️❤️❇️❤️❇️❤️❇️❤️❇️💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 the very last scene 🎬 in the video before you take the first ,,,bite of that pizza 🍕 were you are kind of leaning back on the couch 🛋️ with your Fabulous!!!!😍💖❤️🌈&  HUGE !!!! Belly spilling out over your pants & jiggling it !!!! With 24 seconds left in the video,,, that camera 🎥 View right there,,,, made you look so Incredibly!!!! 😍❤️ HUGE !!!! 😍💖& the way you filmed it ! It looked so Amazingly AWESOME!!!!  So when you ever get a chance too do another stuffing please !!!! Film it in that camera angle view,,,, & what ever choice of pants that you choose too wear,,,  I am most definitely 💯 % going buy this one!!!!    ☝️thank you!!!! 😚 ❤️for your incredible!!!!  & an amazing!!!!  lovely !!!!😚❤️ beautiful !!!! 😚❤️🌈🌈🌈GAIN!!!!,,,,Babe !!!!❤️💕💕💕💕🍔🌭🧁🍩🌯🍪🍦🍫🍕🍕🌭🌭🌭🍔🍔🍔🍔😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖

Response from the author:

What a review💜💜 Thank you so much!! I will for sure film my next stuffing at that angle

Link to review