10 Screenshots

About This File

Today I had to carry out paperwork in the center of the city, but I'm an uncontrollable piggy 🐷 I had to make a mandatory stop at McDonald's. πŸ”πŸŸπŸ₯€
Β The place was packed so it was very exciting… Can you see how people are staring at me? Β It was very exciting to feel their looks and whispers, I think they talk about my huge belly that no longer fits into my tight shorts.
Β .
 After finishing my stuffing like a good little pig, it's time for dessert and what better than going out to the busiest corner of the capital (9 de Julio and Corrientes) to eat my ice cream 🍦while the buses, taxis, cars and all the people pass by my side ✨
Β .

Β .
Β .
Β Important: if you like Stuffings in public, leave me a review, it's very important to me πŸ’• I hope you enjoy it.  ✨✨✨✨

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Marcumar

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, that’s so hot. Hopefully you’ll start a trend for others to finally let their bellies free and proudly show off their muffin tops in public.

πŸ₯°

Response from the author:

With the heat that it is currently, my belly is grateful that I let it free haha πŸ’¦βœ¨

Link to review
Phillybellylove

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So sexy 😍  I really like the public stuffings. Watching you eat and eat with that belly sticking out for everyone to see. Magnificent! 

Response from the author:

Today I read this review on the way to university and it made me hungry 🐷 so here I dedicate a part of today's Stuffing in Mc to you πŸ’•, I really craved it hahah🀣

F11F4BDB-41B1-409E-8C00-E57BEBA86E64.gif

Link to review