I'm too fat for my friends!

$8.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I used to be very athletic and Its summer time and there is a lot to do, But Im TOO FAT! I cant walk miles around a festival, fit in certain chairs, or listen to constant talk about diet and weight loss. I am constantly eating and constantly growing and MAN have people noticed! Enjoy this Feedee Vlog where I share all the fun details while playing with that big soft body!

Other Files from Stuffingkit

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is a Great video where personally I felt like I received what I paid out of this video. You get the impression that everything Kit is saying in this video is honest and true. For instance Kit brings up how she rather eat where she is at than walk long distances with her friends to see Fireworks. You are able to learn where her motivations and where she stands on food and not liking to walk vs being with her friends. There is nothing about this video that gives the impression of being staged or fake. There is an appeal just listening to the stories that is soothing to listen to. 

Link to review