7 Screenshots

About This File

Watch a very horny and eager Casey suck down a thick, creamy 2200 calorie weight gain shake in just a few minutes! While she chugs, she tells you how big she wants to get and how addicting it's become to feel her gut grow. SO MANY damn good angles in this video from your POV. She tells you about all the changes in her body that she loves.. especially her huge fat fupa. Casey's massive gut gets even rounder by the end and she leans back longing for a belly rub.

Her belly is so full of shake that you can literally hear it sloshing as she jiggles her belly at the end of the video! 

---------------------------------

Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out some of my other videos like this one ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bauer88

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just WOW 😮🥵 I'll never get tired of seeing Casey guzzle down thousands of calories in record breaking time!! Casey truly goes hog wild in this fantastic weight gain chugging clip. It's impossible to describe just how round and massive Casey's gut expands during these types of stuffing clips. It has to be seen to be believed.

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It’s amazing to see Casey in all her glory in videos like this. Drinking down more than a days worth of calories in just minutes, gulp after hedonistic gulp, forever guzzling, forever growing. It’s getting to the point where her skin is so tight, her gut so full, you can actually hear it sloshing and churning as she works towards higher and higher weights. Her gut now heaving and full, the multiple angles show off just how mountainous her tremendous belly really is. She’s like 60% gut and all she can think about is being bigger, being more, being full. This was an amazing video to check out. Master class in a funnel video. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much my love ❤️ your reviews are always the best!

Link to review
Solidmanrock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Now this is the type of video i love... I really hope you do make more videos that have the sloshing from your belly. i would be buying every single video Starting with this one! that has sloshing.

So so glad you loved it! Def will do more sloshy content ❤️ 

Link to review
Snowman123

Just a classic example of a hog being a hog. Casey gets back to the basics in a much too small pink set and just chugs a weight gain shake. 2200 calories to be exact. While giving you multiple angle of her enormous gut. Must watch 

Thanks boo ❤️ appreciate the review!

Link to review
FIL1

whohhh... sei cosi rotonda e piena... la tua pancia è sembra 1 enorme pallone gonfio al massimo pronto a scoppiare da 1 momento all'altro.

i tuoi gemiti emessi forti e frequenti perchè sei piena dalla cena appena conclusa fanno sì che ti spingi al massimo raggiungendo i tuoi limiti finendo tutto lo shake.. 

ben fatto.... sei piena fino a scoppiare e la tua mega panza alla fine è rotonda e dura al massimo.. ( sembra 1 cerchio perfetto).. comunque apprezzo il fatto che spingi oltre x aumentare e aumentare sempre di più..😍

Thank you so so much!!! ❤️ glad you enjoyed it!

Link to review

Wow!! It's all in the title! @Curvage Casey drinks a massive pitcher of shake. It is amazing just how much her petite frame can handle. Once she finishes and she leans back you can truely appreciate just how thick her belly is. 😍

Link to review