7 Screenshots

About This File

It’s always been the littlest changes that turn Casey on above all else. Noticing new stretch marks, simple tasks getting harder and harder…. There’s nothing hotter than a new tiny milestone 🥵 In this video, Casey tells you about 2 recent discoveries with her weight gain.

She’s now getting stretch marks somewhere she never imagined seeing them. Additionally, she had a rather embarrassing moment with her family recently where she realized that she can’t put her shoes on without help anymore. It’s one thing to be fat, but it’s a whole other level of struggle when you’re as perfectly ROUND as Casey is. She tells you all the horny details of how her family had to help her and some of their comments 🙈  

And ofcourse, these changes turn Casey on like crazy. Enjoy!

---------------------------------

Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think!  ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bauer88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another sexy fat chat clip from Casey!! It's always ridiculously sexy to hear about the real life struggles Casey experiences as she becomes more massive by the day 🥵

Link to review
Snowman123

What a hot video. Enjoy a little time on the Casey struggle bud while also seeing her fat body struggle to stay contained by that cute little outfit. Especially enjoyed the boot story 

Link to review
pj44

Great video!  I love hearing about small details like this, life changes due to weight gain!  You are getting round, more gut than girl!  Your face is looking more filled out than I've ever seen it before, and I like your long hair style.  Your arms are also getting pretty puffy!  I loved hearing how you showed up to your aunt's house pre-stuffed, then piled more food on top of that, no wonder you couldn't bend over, you were so full you were ready to pop!  You're definitely ready to find a feeder husband who will do daily tasks like these for you, and feed you until you become so round that it's hard to get up and walk around!  You'll be a true ball (blob?) then!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much love! Your review made me smile ❤️ 

Link to review