3 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:

Dancing | Fat Chat | Weigh-in Heavy Breathing

Did you know that I love to dance? Becoming chubby has really slowed me down but I make sure to shake my cellulite ridden ass until I'm desperate for air in this sexy clip. I swing my hips, bounce around, and tap my toes to the beat for a long time despite my heart pleading for me to stop. This video will absolutely make you cum as I start to wonder and chat mid video how much weight I've gained since starting my gaining journey at 135lbs. 

My digital scale is always near, so I decide to hop on it just to see how much fat my greedy body has gained over the last year and WOW how the number has increased!! Witnessing my health decline before my eyes doesn't discourage me as I continue to happily dance for you lovely people. My jiggly chubby body can be so mesmerizing in motion!

ezgif-3-730ddabe2f.thumb.gif.9b309341fd643543ca2fb46083268e77.gif ezgif-3-bd504b98eb.thumb.gif.b70fdb742dffed78cebc734a8d8ff8d1.gif ezgif-4-215c256643.thumb.gif.b655c6d83165e87aef72e240b7ab26b3.gif

follow me ~ chat with me~ more of me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.