BIG FAT BELLY PLAY! 9 minutes!

$6.99

(3 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Casual video! Super hot belly play! Lots of angles in this strappy red HOT lingerie! 

come hangout with me while I chat about my day! I talk about how my first week of school is going and what all I had to eat today! 

lots of belly rubs, pats, drops! It’s just so heavy! Look at how my belly takes up almost the WHOLE screen 👀

9 minutes! 

as always, if you like this! Leave a review, I love reading them ❤️❤️

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

In her One Year On Curvage video, the stunningly beautiful @DoubleDenise mentioned that making videos turns her on - and I get the impression this one is exactly the kind of thing that had that effect on her.

Clad in strappy, sexy red lingerie (which barely covers her spectacular breasts and vanishes completely under her huge belly), the gorgeous Denise shows off her astonishing achievements in an intimate video which somehow creates the impression that it's just you and her together in the room, hanging out.

Denise's deep and totally natural sex-appeal is shining through here, as she lovingly caresses, grips, lifts, explores, and touches herself.  This is not a video about "grabbing" and "jiggling."  There's nothing wrong with some grab-and-jiggle, but this video's so much more than that.

Denise is mind-blastingly sensuous!

I hope Denise NEVER resorts to playing tinny rap music in her vids - all I want to hear is her sweet voice, chatting about how much she's eaten, or about how big she's getting (as she does here).

As usual, Denise's personality is totally entertaining and captivating.  I absolutely love the way she's a connoisseur of her own body.

I've bought plenty of Curvage-videos where five minutes feels like an eternity.  But this vid - well, let's just say is a perfect example of Einstein's quote about pretty girls.

Another absolute killer of a video from this PERFECT woman! 

Response from the author:

You never cease to make my day!! Thank you just isn’t enough for your fabulous and thorough reviews! 💜💜

Link to review

Her belly is literally perfect. I hope she continues to make amazing belly play close up content into the future. On a random tangent I think if she ever wanted to try something new she should try making a vore video; she has the perfect belly and body for it ;)

Link to review

You know when then preview makes you hard that the video will be great, and this is no exception! Denise barely contained in that red strappy lingerie is a must see!

Link to review