8 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend Kat is getting so FAT!

She can barely get up and down the stairs without being constantly out of breath!

So famished Kat grabs a snack and crunches it down in front of you. Showing off her growing belly as she munches away.

Up and down she goes, shaking her fat ass, jiggling as she walks away.

Desperately parched, Kat gets a soda before plopping back down the stairs, she doesn't even want to walk much more so she sits down on the step to enjoy her drink. And showing off her flabby belly. Her skirt feeling tighter as she guzzles her drink, she decides to just take it off. It is, her house..

Now she is so wholely exposed on the stiarway. So fat and jiggly, she shows it off to you, look how fat she has gotten. She just always wants more and more. Sexy fat school girl..

Thanks for watching! If you want me getting fatter, please support feeding me by rating my videos and leaving a comment! Thank you! ❤️ ❤️

stairs1.gif

stairs2.gif

stairs2slo_AdobeExpress.gif

stairs3.gif

stairs3slo.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

You have definitely gotten out of shape JellyKat! Watching you go up and down the stairs definitely made your belly and boobs jiggle a lot. It was just one flight of stairs and you’re already out of breath! This shows how incredibly fat you’ve gotten and it’s so sexy to see how tiresome you’ve become. Definitely enjoyed that nice view of your butt when you removed that skirt. This is a great video and I hope you do more videos like this, because this is definitely hot!

Link to review
Guest Ferrograd_83

Wonderful! Really really loved how much Kat's belly jiggled moving up and down, as well as how our of breath she got towards the end!

Link to review