4 Screenshots

About This File

*Filmed in FullHD*

I'm trying to increase my belly capacity and chugging soda, water and beer sure helps! 

I chug 1 and a half bottle of a special strawberry soda and answer a few most asked questions like "what made you gain", "how big you wanna be", "do you regret getting this fat?", and more. I love measurements so I take my waist numbers before and after and show my body at different stages of my belly bloating.

I look MASSIVE from very and each angle on this one: now even if I wanted I would never be able to hide my fatness anymore.

How many cm do you think my belly can instantly grow?

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

biggerisbetter97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an amazing Q&A video! For starters, the outfit she's wearing is cute as fuck. Watching her big belly jiggle back and forth under that tight top is very alluring. Especially with her new HD camera! Secondly, it's also a soda chug video, with measurements! Great value!

But my favorite part of the video is listening to her talk in depth about her gaining. She answers several questions, and gives each of them very detailed answers. Topics include why she enjoys gaining, and what motivates her to keep growing. She talks about how much bigger she wants to get, and how her original goal has grown over time. We hear about things that have become more difficult at her new size, and she even tells if she ever regrets making her body grow so big (and her answer probably wont surprise you :))!

Along with these are several other questions about her body and size. And in between each of them she is chugging soda like a champ. She talks about how she is training her stomach to increase its capacity, in order to try bigger stuffings in the future 😍😍😍 

By the end if the video she has literally added inches to waistline in not even 20 minutes. Incredible! We have the pleasure of some HD belly play close up, where we can admire all the new weight on her figure. Throughout the video we also get an awesome view of those incredible thighs. Whenever she lifts up her shirt, her massive belly pours out on front of her, and it looks bigger than it ever has before. You can really see all the hard work she's been putting into it the past few days.

Great video and great value, you really get everything with this one. Sexy outfit, measurements, chugging, burping (and sneezes), and a really in depth talk about gaining and why she does it. Highly recommend for anybody who enjoys the more personable parts of gaining.

Link to review