6 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya (Wendy) is on a mission to master the art of chugging and she nails it in this video. She melts four Frostys and gets to work. Melting them makes sucking them down much quicker. Which results in her belly being packed with maximum calories in a short period of time. You can practically see her eyes tearing up from how hard shes pushing herself but she doesn’t stop. Nadya needs to get them down as fast as possible before her gut forces her to stop. Watch each one go down her throat while she moans in agony. Her belly swells with every sip.

She chugs from multiple angles so you can see all the places shes growing. Since Nadyas been really fattening up shes super enthusiastic about showing you her full body. Her plump ass, flabby arms, round breast, etc take a tour of Nadyas body and see all the “damage” shes been doing so far this year. She wants to grow massive for you.

By the end of the video all the dairy is churning in her belly and she helplessly rubs her swollen belly to seek relief. 

How many do you think she was able to get down?

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy1858

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

4 cups of melted frosty and 1 sexy ass pig eager to chug them all down!!😍😍😍 This video was fantastic I love your chugging videos and dressed up as the hottest version of Wendy's Mascot was 🔥.  You are ballooning the outfit was already tight around your gut and it only got tighter as you continue to chug and once you let your belly hang free those bottoms just disappeared under all your fat🥵 also a special shout out to your double chin😍 your the perfect representation of what eating a ton Wendy's can do😉

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! 😊 glad ya enjoyed the chugging these were so good but recently I’ve been devouring red velvet milkshakes and don’t get me started 😂 I’ve been going so out of my way everyday to get ‘em lmao

Link to review